Do you want to check the LESCO bill online for February for free? Just enter your 14-digit reference number in the above form to check or download the duplicate copy of your LESCO bill.
If you are unable to find your 14-digit reference number, just check the below image.
Download LESCO Duplicate Bill Copy
LESCO Email Service
LESCO Bill also enables you to get your LESCO electricity bill in your email inbox. It allows you to save your bill for later use. You can also apply for a LESCO Monthly Bill Subscription to get the LESCO duplicate bill by email every month.
So, enter your reference number and email to receive your bill copy in your inbox.
LESCO Bill SMS Service
To receive your Lahore electric Bill as SMS, fill up your mobile number in your bill at the designated place for mobile number at the bottom. Make sure to pay this bill through a bank or any retail shop so that the receipt containing the mobile number will be sent to the LESCO office. Please refer to the image below to understand where you need to fill in the mobile number.
Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO) is one of the largest electric distribution companies in Pakistan. It distributes electricity to the districts of Lahore, Okara, Sheikhupura, Nankana, and Kasur.
LESCO was one of the companies that came into existence when the Government of Pakistan granted a plan in 1994 for splitting the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) into 12 Companies to keep pace with the dramatic change in the power sector.
Areas Under LESCO
LESCO supplies electricity to 5 districts of Punjab. All residents of the following districts are LESCO consumers.
How to Check LESCO Bill Online
- To check your electricity bill online, simply input your 14-digit reference number without any space in the designated form.
- Click the check bill button.
- Click the print button to download or print your bill.
- Select ‘save as PDF’ to save the bill as PDF.
- Click the print button If you want to print your bill.
How to Reduce Your LESCO Bill
Here are some guidelines to help reduce your LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company) bill:
- Energy-Efficient Appliances:
- Invest in energy-efficient appliances with high Energy Star ratings. These consume less electricity and can significantly reduce your energy bills.
- LED Lighting:
- Replace traditional incandescent bulbs with energy-efficient LED bulbs. LED lighting consumes less energy and lasts longer.
- Unplug Devices:
- Unplug chargers, electronics, and appliances when not in use. Many devices consume standby power even when turned off.
- Use Natural Light:
- Take advantage of natural light during the day to reduce the need for artificial lighting. Open curtains and blinds to let sunlight in.
- Regular Maintenance:
- Keep your air conditioner, refrigerator, and other appliances well-maintained. Clean filters and coils regularly to ensure they operate efficiently.
- Set Thermostat Wisely:
- Set your thermostat to an optimal temperature. Lowering the thermostat in winter and raising it in summer can save energy.
- Washing Machine and Dishwasher:
- Run your washing machine and dishwasher with full loads. Also, consider air-drying dishes instead of using the dishwasher’s drying cycle.
- Energy-Efficient Windows:
- If possible, invest in energy-efficient windows. They can help maintain a comfortable temperature in your home, reducing the need for heating or cooling.
- Use Timers and Sensors:
- Install timers and motion sensors for lighting. This ensures that lights are only on when needed.
- Install Solar Panels:
- If feasible, consider installing solar panels on your property. Solar energy can significantly reduce your dependence on conventional electricity.
- Energy Audit:
- Conduct an energy audit for your home. Identify areas where energy is being wasted and take steps to address them.
- Educate Family Members:
- Educate your family members about energy conservation. Simple habits like turning off lights when leaving a room can make a difference.
- Optimize Refrigerator Use:
- Keep your refrigerator and freezer well-organized to allow for better air circulation. Avoid keeping the refrigerator door open for extended periods.
- Invest in Smart Home Technology:
- Consider investing in smart home technology that allows you to control and monitor energy usage remotely.
- Switch to Off-Peak Hours:
- If your utility provider offers off-peak hour rates, consider shifting energy-intensive tasks like laundry and dishwashing to those times.
- Install TOU/TOD meter
- When you use TOU/TOD meters, you will pay different rates per unit during peak and off-peak hours. LESCO bills can be reduced by effectively managing energy consumption during peak hours. A LESCO new connection can be requested if your existing meter lacks TOU/TOD functionality.
By adopting these guidelines, you can contribute to both energy conservation and lower electricity bills.
LESCO Peak Hours are as follows:
|December to February
|5 pm to 9 pm
|March to May
|6 pm to 10 pm
|June to August
|7 pm to 11 pm
|September to November
|6 pm to 10 pm
LESCO Peak hours
How to Check Load Shedding Schedule
- Visit the CCMS dashboard.
- Input your 14-digit reference number and press the search button. There will be a table containing the load-shedding schedule of your feeder. The ‘OFF’ against the time represents that the feeder will be off during that time.
- If you need to search the schedule by city or grid station, then click the ‘search by city, gird, feeder‘ and enter the respective details to proceed.
Register and Track Complaints
- Visit the CCMS dashboard.
- Input your mobile number or reference number to confirm your LESCO connection.
- You can confirm your connection details through the Customer info section
- Enter your complaint message in the Complaint Section.
- Click the register Complaint button.
- If you want to track an existing complaint, click on ‘Track by Reference’ from the top menu.
- Input your reference number and hit the search button. You will see the status of your complaint.
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours and it will be resolved within 14 days.
EXTENSION OF DUE DATE AND INSTALLMENTS
If you want an extension on the due date for payment of bills, you can apply for it. You can also pay your bills in installments after approval from the respective LESCO officer.
Here are the details of LESCO officers whom you can contact to extend your due date.
|Extension of due date
|Installments of Bills
|Maximum 03 days for bills up to Rs. 50,000/-
|04 monthly installments for amounts of bills up to Rs. 500,000/-
|Maximum 03 days for bills up to Rs. 200,000/-
|12 monthly installments for amounts of bill up to Rs. 20 Million
|Maximum 05 days for bills up to Rs. 500,000/-
|03 monthly installments for amounts of bills up to Rs. 200,000/-
|Maximum 05 days for bills up to Rs. 1000,000/-
|05 monthly installments for amounts of bills up to Rs. 1000,000/-
|Maximum 08 days for bills up to Rs. 20 Million
|12 monthly installments for amounts of bills up to Rs. 20 Million
|Maximum 10 days for all amount
|Full powers for all amount
Safety Guide by LESCO
Certainly! Here are some safety guidelines for LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company) consumers:
- Electrical Appliance Safety:
- Follow manufacturer guidelines for the use and maintenance of electrical appliances.
- Avoid overloading electrical outlets and power strips.
- Unplug appliances when not in use to prevent electrical fires and reduce energy consumption.
- Wiring and Extension Cord Safety:
- Regularly check the condition of wiring and extension cords for any signs of wear or damage.
- Avoid running cords under carpets or rugs, and do not staple or nail them to walls.
- Water and Electricity Don’t Mix:
- Keep electrical appliances and cords away from water sources to prevent electrical shock.
- Install Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) in areas with water exposure, such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Outdoor Electrical Safety:
- Use outdoor extension cords for outdoor activities and make sure they are rated for external use.
- Keep electrical appliances and cords away from wet areas.
- Tree Pruning and Power Lines:
- Keep trees near power lines pruned to avoid contact with power lines during storms or high winds.
- Do not attempt to prune trees near power lines yourself; contact LESCO for assistance.
- Balloon and Kite Safety:
- Avoid flying balloons or kites near power lines to prevent electrical outages and accidents.
- Keep a safe distance from overhead power lines when engaging in recreational activities.
- Stay Clear of Substations:
- Never enter electrical substations or tamper with electrical equipment. These areas are hazardous and should only be accessed by authorized personnel.
- Lightning Safety:
- During thunderstorms, stay indoors to avoid lightning strikes.
- Unplug electronic devices and appliances during severe storms to protect them from electrical surges.
- Children’s Education:
- Educate children about the dangers of playing with electrical outlets, cords, and appliances.
- Use outlet covers in homes with young children to prevent accidental shocks.
By following these safety guidelines, consumers can minimize the risk of electrical accidents, ensure the longevity of their electrical appliances, and contribute to a safer living environment.
Taxes In the WAPDA Bill
Many taxes are included in your WAPDA bill. The details of taxes are as follows:
Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA) represents the variance between fuel prices and the composition of the generation mix. In months where the fuel cost surpasses the reference cost, an average sum will be included in the bills of all consumers. Conversely, if the fuel cost is lower than the reference cost, an average amount will be deducted from the bills of all consumers.
43 paise per unit is applied as a Financing Cost Surcharge. The collection of the Financing Cost Surcharge is used for the payment of the loans.
Rupees 35 is added to your bill as a television fee to generate funds for Pakistan Television(PTV).
General sales tax is also applied and it’s 17% of the total electricity cost.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)My bill has been lost, how can I get my bill now?
No problem, lescobilling.pk provides duplicate LESCO bill . You can also get an estimation of your bill from our LESCO bill calculator.
Can I check the LESCO bill by meter number?
No, you can’t check your bill through the meter. It can be checked through a 14 14-digit reference number or customer ID.
How can I apply for bill correction?
LESCO has established Customer Care Centers at all Sub Division, Division, Circle, and HQ levels, where you can visit for correction of wrong bills. For any issue or query, contact the LESCO helpline.
Is there any mobile app for checking online bills?
Yes, LESCO has an android mobile app, the lesco bill app, which can be downloaded from the Google app store.